" Now That We Don't Talk" Taylor's Version From The Vault



" Now That We Don't Talk" Taylor's Version From The Vault
From The album '1989 Taylor's Version'





"Now That We Don't Talk" is the nineteenth track from American singer and songwriter Taylor Swift's fourth re-recorded album, 1989 (Taylor's Version), released on October 27, 2023, through Republic Records.



"Now That We Don't Talk" explore the feelings of distance and change that occurs between two once-close friends as it examines the emotions that surface when a once-significant connection ends. Swift discusses observing changes in the other person's life in the verses, and the chorus depicts the difficulty of accepting a relationship ending. Swift tells herself that stopping communication with her lover is the right course of action as the song comes to a close, leaving listeners with a sense of acceptance and self-discovery.



Taylor Swift's musical talent and her ability to captivate audiences shine brightly in this remarkable addition to her body of work. Enjoy the music! 🎵✨













    ♬❤️ Credit Information
































    Artist Name Song Name Genre
    Taylor Shift Now That We Don't Talk" Taylor's Version Synth-pop, New wave
    Album Release Date Labeled
    1989 (Taylor's Version) October 27, 2023 Republic Records





    ♬❤️ Sing Along









    Now That We Don't Talk

    1989 (Taylor's Version)










    ♬❤️ Play Lyrics Video




    ♬❤️ Lyrics to Download




    ❤️ Now That We Don't Talk (Taylor's 🎼 Single Version) ❤️




    [Verse 1]

    🎶 You went to a party

    I heard from everybody

    You part the crowd like the Red Sea

    Don't even get me started

    Did you get anxious, though, on the way home?

    I guess I'll never ever know

    Now that we don't talk



    [Verse 2]

    🎶 You grew your hair long

    You got new icons

    And from the outside

    It looks like you're tryin' lives on

    I miss the old ways

    You didn't have to change

    But I guess I don't have a say

    Now that we don't talk



    [Chorus]

    🎶 I call my mom, she said that it was for the best

    Remind myself the more I gave, you'd want me less

    I cannot be your friend, so I pay the price of what I lost

    And what it cost, now that we don't talk



    [Verse 3]

    🎶 What do you tell your friends we

    Shared dinners, long weekends with?

    Truth is, I can't pretend it's platonic

    It's just ended, so



    [Chorus]

    🎶 I call my mom, she said to get it off my chest (Off my chest)

    Remind myself the way you faded till I left (Till I left)

    I cannot be your friend, so I pay the price of what I lost (Of what I lost)

    And what it cost, now that we don't talk



    [Outro]

    🎶 I don't have to pretend I like acid rock

    Or that I'd like to be on a mega yacht

    With important men who think important thoughts

    Guess maybe I am better off now that we don't talk

    And the only way back to my dignity

    Was to turn into a shrouded mystery

    Just like I had been when you were chasing me

    Guess this is how it has to be now that we don't talk









    ♬❤️ Short Biography & Netwoth



    Taylor Swift is an American singer, songwriter, and actress. She was born on December 13, 1989, in Reading, Pennsylvania. Swift began her career in country music and later transitioned to pop. She's known for her hit songs like "Love Story," "Shake It Off," and "Blank Space." Swift has won numerous awards, including multiple Grammys, and she's known for her songwriting skills and candid lyrics. She's also involved in philanthropy and activism.

    Taylor is the sole artist in this century to achieve 10 UK Number 1 albums, and she's the second female artist ever to accomplish this, after Madonna.























    Net Worth $1.1 billion
    Net Worth in Rupees INR 6,925 crore approx.
    Salary $150M approx.
    Date of Birth Dec 13, 1989
    Place of Birth West Reading, Pennsylvania, United States





    Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    Houdini - Dua Lipa

    20 least favorite photography tutorials

    Water (Tyla Single)